Antiviral (Covid-19) Protocol for Possible Prevention or Relieving Symptoms and Enjoying a Long and Fruitful Life
on July 28th, 2021 in Acworth Ga, COVID-19, Dunwoody, GA, Grayson Ga. | No Comments
Friends, there is so much we don’t know about this virus. And we may not know for years. However, there is a lot of evidence-based protocols that stimulate the immune system, prepare it to fight viruses and raise its ability to withstand an “attack” on the body. Viruses like cancer cells, are always in the body. It’s the ability of your body to fight this with faith that gives you hope.
It is only a matter of time until we find both a short-term and a long-term solution. Viruses have been with us for a long time. There are hundreds, if not millions of viruses that infect or co-host all kinds of organisms, including mammals and can jump from animal to human. Therefore, we need to take COVID-19 seriously and continually monitor these ever changing asexual or some would say non-living entities. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3427559/
We have complex human bodies that were perfectly made by our Creator. We have every opportunity to resist viruses and thrive given the right environment, which seems complex but really is simple. I want you to be a “fighting machine” and never get to “the tipping point” as they say in Epidemiology. https://www.cancercenter.com/community/blog/2017/10/how-does-the-immune-system-work-when-it-comes-to-cancer-its-complicated
I have spent a considerable amount of time throughout my lifetime studying and researching ways to prevent disease and expand quality of life. I am a business and healthcare professional with a Master’s in Public Health, not a physician. The information provided here is not intended as medical advice. Please consult with your physician or other healthcare professional as any natural supplements or protocols may affect your current medication regime or disease state. Bottom-line, I am only providing information I have learned over the years from university studies and independent parties that have efficacious proof of positive outcomes.
As you know with any “care-plan”, the outcomes have a lot to do with our state of mind, nutrition, exercise, lack of stress and sleep. These are factors that cannot be controlled for every individual. One of my favorite books is “The Blue Zones” written by Dan Buettner, which studied places on Earth where the population commonly lives beyond 100 years old. As Dan points out, our bodies are made of 35 trillion cells and anywhere from 50-70 billion die each day. This why it is so very important to adopt a regimen that give cells the best chance to perfectly replicate to, fight viruses. By the way, the top common lifestyle habits in the five “Blue Zones” were people ate a mostly plant based diet, consumed alcohol in moderation, were physically active and practiced spirituality, which resulted in low-stress and the thing you do to procreate.
The following is the latest information and a few simple protocols that might be useful to stimulate the immune system, counteract the effects of any virus including COVID-19 and increase health and quality of life resulting into a whole lot of fun .
The “new you” or as the modern world says, “you go do you”. I’ve never fully understood that saying as it takes a village to do anything!
The Simple Stuff!
Nutrition – The body cannot make any vitamin other than vitamin D, vitamin K and niacin, so we must obtain our nutrients through supplements and food. We are the only mammal that cannot make Vitamin C, which is very important to the immune system. https://food.r-biopharm.com/news/vitamin-analysis-new-test-kits-determination-vitamin-content-food/
Since the 1950’s, vitamin content in most foods have decreased due to the new farming methods. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/soil-depletion-and-nutrition-loss/. Therefore, eat more plant-based foods, which are proven to reduce the number one disease killer, cardiovascular disease and certainly a contributor to the expansion of viral species in the body https://www.pcrm.org/health-topics/heart-disease . Now I am not a proponent of cutting all meat out, especially high-quality fatty fish and for me one single patty cheeseburger once a week with American cheese and a libation to thin my blood .
Try and buy organic and eat at local restaurants that purchase locally. We support the concept of Farm’d. www.farmd.com
Common sense solution: Eat lots of organic plant-based foods and moderation for everything else. Have your food delivered through numerous grocery stores.
Water and the need for a mineral supplement – The body is composed of 50-65% water, www.medhealthdaily.com</, 70% of brain, 80% of blood, 90% of lungs (the target of COVID -19). Babies typically start out with 78% and the first nine months of our lives are immersed in water. So, water is really, essential. You cannot live more than 3-5 days without water. https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/hometown-health/speaking-of-health/water-essential-to-your-body. With water, a person can survive more than a month without food. But the point here is that not only do you need adequate water but water with minerals in it. The body cannot make one mineral yet almost every vitamin and minerals are essential for health. https://juicing-for-health.com/essential-minerals. Many of the residents I have had the privilege to serve that lived long lives believed that their health and longevity was due to “well water”.
Common sense solution: Drink enough water to thrive with a liquid mineral supplement. I use Buried Treasure Grape Colloidal Minerals (70 plant-based minerals). www.buriedtreasureln.com
Exercise and Sunlight.
I have combined both because they are so very important, and you can get both at one time. I noticed a lot of large chested, burley men walking around town this weekend. My Father used to call this the “Donelap Disease” because the stomach had “done lapped over the belt”. Maybe these big men realized that obesity may be a “high risk” factor in suppressing the immune system, and in fact, may be caused by a virus (subject for another day). Regardless, the benefits of exercise are numerous. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/10-benefits-of-exercise#section11.
Come on, a little exercise can help hugging sessions with your loved one. Seriously, it is essential, especially walking. https://www.prevention.com/fitness/a20485587/benefits-from-walking-every-day/ . Now reduction of sun and salt (depending on your diet) is a mystery to me. Both sun https://www.healthline.com/health/depression/benefits-sunlight#sun-safety and salt https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/other/health-benefits-of-sea-salt.html are essential for health, preventing cardiac disease and specific cancers in certain situations. In fact, UV rays have been proven to kill bacteria and viruses https://www.healthline.com/health-news/want-to-kill-dangerous-germs-open-your-blinds So, get out in the sun and soak up the rays! Lastly, the benefits of resistance training are amazing. https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/healthyliving/resistance-training-health-benefits
Common sense solution: Get sunlight (It’s free and buy salt with iodine, for example sea salt has iodine in it. It’s just a trace amount but it is not artificial (Good Lord, it’s from the sea!) https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/iodine-deficiency-symptoms#section2
Okay, now we have talked about what I believe are the three most important steps you can take to build a defense against viruses. The next steps are dependent on any medication you are on. You must seek medical consultation before using any of these natural ingredients.
Nutraceuticals and Other Beneficial Options
- Vitamin C – Again we are the only mammal that does not produce this. https://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-benefits-of-vitamin-c#1 . Like many vitamins, it is water soluble and does not build up in the body. If you take too much, you will develop diarrhea. The silver lining is that it will enter the metropolitan water system and most likely help someone else . I purchase my vitamin C from www.nutricost.com.
- The Top Ten Non-Pharmaceutical Antiviral Options – Elderberry (Sambucolusa www.elderberry.com ), Green Tea, Echinacea, Garlic, Licorice, Olive Leaf, Pau d’ Arco, St. John’s Wart, Silver (see below). Yes, you may smell a little different! Make sure your partner has the same regime.
- Multivitamin, Antioxidants, Probiotics, Fiber and Protein. Two Scoops A Day Keeps A Whole Lot Away Including The Doctor – Maximum Vibrance www.vibranthealth.com
- Zinc – What can I say about this powerhouse mineral. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/263176#benefits . You want to fight a virus, get and get it now! Essential for a strong immune system! Get lozenges that create a defense in the throat and esophagus as that rascal virus comes down the stairs.
- Nasal Support and Silver – We touch our head a lot (maybe 2,000 times a day). https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/how-many-times-do-we-touch-our-faces , And guess where most of those touches, i.e. fingers go! Let’s protect the nose so we have an excuse to blow a lot! Zicam nasal spray, www.zicam.com and Silver Holistic www.SilverHolistics.com .
- Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium. – I’m only mentioning this because we are at the end of winter and we really need this stuff and it works together and we need it so very much! https://www.healthnucleus.com/calcium-magnesium-and-vitamin-d/ . Bluebonnet www.bluebonnetnutrition.com
- Avocados, a Special Message here, this is a special message for this single seeded berry (fruit). Serve it up and have some Tacos. Eat it for breakfast. https://draxe.com/nutrition/avocado-benefits/
- Take Me to Your Tea- Tea’s benefits have been proven to be beneficial for eons. Every afternoon, hot or cold, get some of this stuff and without sugar please. https://www.organicfacts.net/tea.html . Tea with Ginger, Cloves, Cinnamon and Honey – This comes from the Dean of one of the top 3 Medical Schools in the US who wrote me personally. Say can I get a validation on natural ways.
- Anti-inflammatory – Ask your doctor. Varied opinions but research the 1915 epidemic and make your own choice. Viruses attack the body. Remember Aspirin was made from the Willow Bark. https://www.verywellhealth.com/white-willow-bark-89085 . Regardless Oil of Oregano is a must. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324203#10-benefits
- Stay Cool and Alkaline. Lots of ways to do this. Lemon Water, https://www.developgoodhabits.com/how-to-make-your-body-more-alkaline/
Common Sense Protocol: Know your Body and What You Need. Read, Research and Pray for Wisdom.
The Essentials Beyond the Above, The Special Sauce (With Some Caution)
- There may be some breakthrough with some anti-malarial drugs. Watch carefully. Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine (derivatives of quinine – bark of the cinchona tree) – can I get an Amen for a God made tree . This is why I drink tonic water every night with a botanical gin (well you know I have to stay healthy ). Always be aware of the need for moderation! https://www.healthline.com/health/quinine-in-tonic-water
- There seems to be some traction with Thymosin Alpha 1 to support the immune system. https://holisticsolutionsdoc.com/thymosin/
- Support the Thymus Gland https://www.healthline.com/health/9-things-to-know-thymus-extract#respiratory-disorders
- Z pack – Only kills bacteria. Ask your DOC in the box.
- Oscilloccinum – Been around a long time in Europe. Mixed outcome studies. Suggest Buyer beware and research results.
I have known numerous people close to me die from pneumonia this year versus COVID-19 (none in my walk so far) so please consider this vaccine as we go through the walk of life. https://www.ibtimes.com/who-issues-advice-whether-pneumonia-vaccines-protect-you-against-covid-19-infections-2944834 . Only take the nasal or sublingual if available without mercury.
- Take control of your care plan. Research. Know your body. Know what drugs you are taking and what they do to the body and if you can change your lifestyle, do so. Many pharmaceuticals have some benefits; but they may have long term side effects that keep you from fighting these viruses. https://www.healthline.com/health/immunosuppressant-drugs#treatment . And if your Doctor advises there are no natural alternatives, find ways to build your immunity around it.
70% of America takes one drug, 50% 2 or more and 20% 5 or more. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/study-shows-70-percent-of-americans-take-prescription-drugs/ . I am not here to judge but we take far more pharmaceutical drugs than any other nation on earth.
- Talk to your Doctor about any of the above. That is essential before you change any regime. You may need more than 6 minutes.
- We take no responsibility for any product or decision you take regarding this message.
This time will too pass. I have added a little humor to lift us beyond the spirit of negativism.
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” and “The Only Thing You Have to Fear is Fear Itself” (Contracted Polio and Elected President 4 Times).
– Theodore Roosevelt
Many Blessings. I hope you draw strength from this and be the fighter you were meant to be. We have a great Country, and this is our opportunity to come together and Shine. Take care.
Note: This information should not be used to replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider. Every person is an “individual with a unique DNA footprint or metabolism that may not fit the protocols in this summary communication from outside sources. Never delay seeking medical advice because you have read the recommendations in this protocol. You should always investigate on your own and seek medical advice if you decide to change your medical regime or treatment plan. Note, many nutraceuticals can have adverse effects on the effectiveness of pharmaceuticals and/or adverse contraindications. Do not take any over the counter supplements with any pharmaceutical without the express consent of your physician. The information herein is identified to the specific organization which provided such information and should be investigated before any use.
Many Blessings and Hospitality Yours,
Al Holbrook and the Holbrook Life Team