Dogwood Forest of Grayson is now open! And is considered one of the top assisted living communities in Gwinnett County! Its location offers a reprieve from the hustle and bustle of Atlanta, but offers convenience for community visitors. The brand new community includes top amenities for residents, including a wellness center & spa, bistros and full-service restaurant & bar, salon, and movie theatre. Our exterior spaces includes healthful outdoor herb gardens, walking trails, outdoor fireplace, and gaming courts which can all be seen from premium apartment porches and communal porticos located on multiple levels throughout the community.
In addition to the provided amenities, Dogwood Forest, a locally operated brand, believes in purpose-built environments and is dedicated to providing a true sense of community for our senior residents. Our communities encourage a sense of independence and foster cognitive stimulation. With a foundational faith-based belief in biblical concepts such as the trilogy, Dogwood Forest embraces the centering of mind, body and especially spirit; which we believe is instrumental to a person’s well-being. That’s why we offer a wide variety of different community events in which our residents can take part. These include a plethora of social activities including art and exercise classes, spiritually-centered activities, volunteering and all the other freedoms that typically come with living on your own, but with the security in knowing someone is there to provide assistance as they need it.
At Dogwood Forest, we want to make sure our residents know they can still live their lives. We believe that the environment you live in significantly impact the quality of life you live. That why we create environments that are residential, not institutional. We want our residents to thrive. This includes being able to continue doing what they love — and finding new passions — in an environment designed specifically to meet the needs of seniors.
Our new Grayson community features 99 total units. This includes 74 assisted living and 25 memory care apartments. It also features a beautiful stone facade, effectively disguise the steel infrastructure within. Many other living communities use other building materials because steel is expensive. However, we chose steel because it protects our residents in case of fire by isolating/containing the fire in one area
Our environments are clinically proven to produce positive outcomes for our senior residents. For more information, give us a call today and experience the Dogwood Difference!
- Beautiful courtyards with fountain and garden including space for outdoor cooking
- Stylish and professionally decorated interiors
- Multiple dining options including Casual dining rooms, formal dining rooms for private functions and bistro dining
- Cozy sitting areas on each floor for socialization and family gatherings
- Beautiful multi-purpose space for activities room with large-screen TV
- Community-wide WiFi
- Community computer areas and business bistro
- Beauty salon / barbershop
- Wellness center including physical rehabilitation programs
- Bocci ball and other gaming courts
- Walking paths for residents to enjoy
- Beautifully appointed apartment units with crown moulding at a variety of sizes and price points
- Premium apartments with porches and courtyard views
- Concierge Physicians Program
- Adult Day Program Services
Safety and Construction Features
- UV Lighting in the HVAC system to kill viruses
- Positive ion system in the HVAC system to kill odor causing bacteria and lift moods
- More appealing VTAC air systems in each apartment for a residential feel versus mounted PTAC units
- I-2 concrete and steel construction, one of the safest buildings you can construct in the world
Life Enriching Programs offered at Dogwood Forest
- 5 Sense Therapy
- Senior yoga, tai chi and other health center programs
- Daily group activities
- Volunteer partnership with area hospitals
- Community partnerships with local medical centers
- Partnerships with area churches and schools
- Various social and service clubs