Holbrook Active Passionate Closed Community And Dogwood Forest Updates
on March 21st, 2020 in Acworth Ga, COVID-19, Dunwoody, GA, Grayson Ga. | No Comments
Dear Residents, Families and Customers:
We continue to monitor COVID-19 daily. As this event continues to unfold, rest assured that the health, security, safety and happiness of team members is our highest priority.
We will continue to follow the protocols in our March 13 and March 17th letters with the following changes:
- Associates are being asked to volunteer to remain on site at the Communities for a two-week period in order to minimize the exposure of viruses in our buildings.
- Independent (“Active Passionate”) residents are strongly encouraged to not leave the Community except for life threatening medical needs and are subject to 14-day quarantine in their residence.
- Cottage residents can continue to move-in;however, they are not allowed to use communal buildings until they have been “quarantined” 14 days and medically screened.
- Communal dining in Independent Living has been suspended. Meals are either delivered to the residence or available for “pick-up” with social distancing measures.
We continue to promote positive wellbeing approaches to living, including:
- Exercise – Solo Walks
- Virtual Yoga
- Family interaction through virtual technology
- Calls to residents on a regular basis
- Live music in courtyards with residents listening on balconies
We will be releasing Wellbeing Protocols this week to all residents, families and associates to assist in the prevention of the virus and increasing overall “wellbeing”.
All of us at Holbrook and Dogwood Forest are here to serve you!
For additional information regarding the disease, please refer to the Center for Disease Control’s
website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html .
Al Holbrook and the Holbrook Life Team